Executes technology initiatives for contact center which includes but not limited to chat, email, call recording, outbound dialling, inbound IVR, SIP trunk and etc Applies troubleshooting procedures in an effort to resolve Technical problems in contact center such as system upgrading and repairing of equipment as required Ensures SLAs are met or exceeded for technology changes, enhancements and projects Conducts business and technical requirements analysis, testing and execution in support of internal stakeholders Supports team members for contact center application and service issues Conducts training to internal stakeholders for maintenance of operation equipment Maintains call flow documentation.
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent.• Minimum 2 years of experience in software operations and infrastructure support of contact center environment or equivalent• Certifications in Microsoft (MCSE), Microsoft Server, Enterprise Call Recording platforms would be an added advantage• Proven ability to work under stress and meet deadlines• Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work effectively as team member.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.