- Corporate branding : To build a strong corporate brand ‘City Holdings ’ by using the various communication channels – media, non media and Public relationship. - Employer branding : To work closely with HR in promoting Employer brand to attract and retain talent at the group level. This includes internal engagement programs and external events – such as participation in Expo or Job Fairs. - CSR branding : In alignment with the group’s sustainability strategy, to create public awareness on our values and commitment to society while collaborating with various CSR partners.- Project management : Leading and supporting the group’s initiatives on innovation and learning projects as appropriate. - Accountability : effective utilization of budget and archiving desirable outcomes/KPIs
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university- Competency in marketing, brand management and communications - Excellent communication skills in English and Myanmar- Experience in content management, social media and creative art will be an added advantage- At least 3-5 years relevant experiences
As according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
City Holdings is the family-owned holding company for Myanmar’s leading consumer business. Companies within the City Holdings group are market leaders at all points in the consumer journey, from agriculture and manufacturing to distribution, and from retail to tech & data solutions.The group comprises the following Sectors:• Retail, including City Mart, Ocean, marketplace, City Care and City Express banners• Food & Beverage, including Seasons Bakeries and Cafes• Distribution (FMCG) including Pahtama Group• Distribution (Premium) including Premium Distribution• Property including City Properties• Accelerator, the home for our Growth Sectors, including Agriculture, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Tech & Data and Finance.