• Help to position company as the thought-leader in banking, tech and financial inclusion • Support in developing and implementing research content strategy for company. Ensure alignment with the firm’s global approach.• Ensure content is aligned to company’s new digital ecosystem• Map audiences and appropriately tailor content to the target audience (clients, prospects, employees, media, industry commentators etc.).• Update and improve PR and content guidelines and to support regional content initiatives
• An enthusiastic and personable approach.• Strong communicator – confident and able to persuade, convince and influence others; able to work well with senior stakeholders.• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.• Strategic mind-set – able to think ahead and solve problems.• Creative thinker - able to develop new ideas.• Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.• Quality focused - high standards in terms of quality of work, fact checking, meeting deadlines and expectations.• Team player - able to contribute to a strong team culture.
* Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.