• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals• Arrange and Keep company registration case• Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel. • Complete forms in accordance with company procedures. • Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports. organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs. • Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies. • Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information. • Maintain scheduling and event calendars. • Make copies of correspondence and other printed material. • Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters. • Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors. • Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material. • Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information. • Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements. • Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet. • Coordinate conferences and meetings. • Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff. • Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented. • Manage projects, and contribute to committee and team work. • Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations. • Prepare and mail checks. • Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information. • Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Minimum degree with at least 2 year of relevant working experience.• Excellent communication skills, language skills, written and verbal, including presentation skills. Computer literate.• Good command in both written & spoken English and Burmese and Mandarin Fluently
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Nexland is your partner and solution provider. Our aim is to provide lasting value and professional service to our clients, tenant and local communities. We provide project/property management, property development, leasing and service provider for commercial, residential and industrial in most sustainable and environmental friendly way.Our main priority is to maintain international standard and quality for all our tenants/clients. Effective property management involves more than just rent/service charge collection and property maintenance. It also includes the ability to identify and exploit opportunities to improve capital and rental values and reduce property overheads. The service we provide is tailored to each client’s requirements as we are flexible and opened to our competitive market condition. Nexland also provides a help desk for our tenants and clients ensuring that a rapid response is given to emergencies and building maintenance issues.