• Plan & implement lesson plans for English class and Global Soft Training classes (if require)• Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)• Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc).• Market available training opportunities to Client and provide necessary information.• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.• Willing to work with persons with disability.• Willing to teach employability/life skills on need based.• Hard working with aptitude to learn and attitude to stretch whenever required.• Should be flexible and understand the dynamics of working in training team.
• Must have excellent or business level of English in both written and orally.• Graduation with at least 1 year experience in teaching English.• Strong communication skills and can work highly under pressure.• Team player with strong communication capabilities with team members and partners.• Experience in training and development of employees.• Strong creativity is a great asset in training process for training plans.• Must be female and age between 26 ~ 30
• Bonus • Overtime Payments• Allowance
• Join an experience team• Japan Consulting Company
• Learn new skill on the job• Training provided
Forval Myanmar Co., Ltd. is wholly owned subsidiary of Forval Corporation, Japan, and was founded in February 2013, although its initial activities were started since March 2012. Forval Myanmar provides various consulting services to local and foreign companies specializing in Business Consulting Service , Recruitment Consulting Service, Training Consulting Service and IT Consulting Service.