• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.• Plans concept by studying information and materials.• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. A candidate must have graphic design skills, layout skills, creative services, customer focus, creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, desktop publishing tools and can handle rejections. 2. A candidate can work long working hour and weekend according to the job requirement. 3. Good English Language
Quarterly BonusAnnual BonusAllowanceOvertime ClaimInsuranceAnnual medical checkup
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Ammon Consulting is a HR outsourcing firm established by a team of experienced HR practitioners and HR service professionals with global experience in countries including China, Myanmar and Singapore.We provide a range of services to help you address your company’s HR needs. Whether you seek to set up business abroad painlessly or streamline your in-house HR processes to focus on your core competencies, you can always improve your competitive edge by engaging our comprehensive range of HR outsourcing service.HR Managed ServicesPayroll OutsourcingProfessional Contract ServicesTogether with well established international training organizations, we also provide corporate training services to help you enhance your employees’ skills and productivity. These programmes cover a wide variety of topics – including leadership and communication – and can be tailored to your requirements. Ammon Consulting brings with it a wealth of HR management experience from across different industries and clients, including many Fortune 500 companies. Let us take care of the HR so you can focus on your business.Contact us now.