- Conduct survey in the proposed branch office location - Prepare Daily, Weekly Monthly Report and set own target.- Make ember Admission and open Village Organization- Make a daily schedule on loan and saving installment collection- Investigate client house before member admission and loan disbursement.- Ensure Effective customer Service for members and borrowers.- Give update information to members in a group meeting.- Prepare daily cash requisition.- Fill up all forms, files, registers and preserve properly.
- Bachelor Degree.- Have will to work in the field- Be able to make a good relationship with the community.- Able to work effectively and must have strong team spirit, adaptability and flexibility.
* Monday - Friday ( 5 working days in a week) * Annual Bonus* Strong Performance Management System
* World No ( 1 ) INGO .* Development Program in Myanmar .* Challenging Atmosphere
* Learn new skill and Techniques.* Get new Opportunities.* Internal and External Training Provided .
BRAC in Myanmar was established to provide microfinance services to those who have been left out of the formal financial system and cannot avail credit. Since inception, we have disbursed USD 34 million as loans among more than 47,000 female borrowers. We have created a wide platform with 42 branch offices across 37 townships.2017 has been a year of new innovations for BRAC in Myanmar. We introduced diversified and context based products in our microfinance programme, including the small enterprise programme. We started the “Financial Diaries” project as part of our initiative to use digital tools. This research tool will help us analyse the financial behaviour of 800 women clients and develop new products for them. We launched an “inclusive financing” initiative to increase financial access to people with disabilities. This project will provide loans to 1,080 people with disabilities. We are poised to become the pioneer in targeting people with disabilities through microloans.We initiated an emergency response programme in 2016 to build our capacity and ensure cooperation with other organisations to develop national strategy and policy in the field of disaster risk reduction and management.Finally, we are raising health awareness among 52,000 female clients to inform them about communicable diseases.