• Consolidate new CSV programs, performing in assigned projects, organizing ground operations (of projects) and communicating with related Government or Non-Government development organizations.• Communicate with Government bodies for variety of G to G CSV programs in terms of understanding Laws, Regulations and Policies, Preparing Proposals, Applications etc.• Understand current trend of CSV programs (Globally & Locally) and work closely with Corporate Branding by ideating, planning and development corporate CSV programs. • Consolidate CSV indexes by archiving data from cross inter-departments and updating monthly, by preparing presentation for multipurpose use. • Facilitate in developing MBL’s Annual CSV reports, sustainability reports and Kirin Holding reports related by communicating with inter-departments, collecting & summarizing report data and coordinating with third parties for qualifying report.• Perform as Head Office representative of ISO auditing process of CSV Department by keeping maintenance and update on current ISO procedure and following on ISO audit procedure in order to improve organization quality management system. • Facilitate the development of risk response strategies.
• Any bachelor’s degree • Minimum 2 years experiences in Social Services and sustainable development background. • Intermediate Level of English, Preferably 4 skills• Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Graphic Design will be plus)• Good in communications and interpersonal skills• Public Relations/ Presentations
* Performance based Bonus* Meal allowance* Medical allowance* Group insurance* Thirty month salary
* Fun working environment* Make a difference* Int'l standard* Work life balance
* Training provide* Learn new skill on the job* Promotion opportunity
Myanmar Brewery Limited (MBL) is a top company in Myanmar with market-leading beer brands like Myanmar Beer, Double Strong Beer, Black Shield Stout, and Andaman Gold Beer. MBL is seeking new staff who are looking to join a dynamic company with excellent growth prospects. MBL offers the right candidates with real opportunities to realize their full potential. We are looking for qualified and talented applicants to fill the vacancy mentioned below. If you are a self-motivated i