• Keep abreast of import and export laws and regulations and keep up-to-date with changes as they occur, to be able to advise immediately to Customers and Supervisor(s) on import and export restrictions, tariff systems, insurance requirements and all other customs related matters.• Closely monitor on laws and regulation of import/export permit applications and keep update Customers and Supervisor(s) immediately and/or regularly. • To check and make sure customers provided documents are in line with prevailing regulation and procedures of applying import permit at Ministry of Commerce(i.e. H S code, unit price, CO, destination, Consignor, Consignee, mode of transport) and liaise with Customers in case any conflict in regulations of MoC and requirements of Customer.• Make sure required import/export permit(s) be ready by the time of Customer required to import.• Coordinate with third party(ies)/agent(s), make sure import/export permit application and clearance process are done timely and cargoes are cleared out from port as fast as possible. • Make sure payable tax/duties/charges are legitimate and appropriate and in line with the standard of DHL and/or Customer requirement.• Present as a representative of Customer to support clearance process of import/export at port(s).• Keep update Customers and Supervisor the status of import/export liaise with Service providers/agent timely manner.• Cooperate and sharing information with Warehouse personnel to smoothen the receiving and issuing process of import/export at the warehouse.• Maintain good relationship with Customers, Officials of agencies, services providers, transporters and colleagues.• Other relevant duty(ies) and responsibility(ies) assigned by Direct Supervisor.
• Any Graduate • Minimum one year previous experience working in a similar role depending upon the level of the job.• Good understanding of the law, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, political processes and agency rules.• Able to communicate with English in a clear and simple manner. Able to communicate with other languages(Chinese, Thai) will be plus.• Good computer skill (MS office, e-mail, etc.). Previous experience in SAP software will be advantage.• Excellent interpersonal skills. • Be part of a team, self-motivating and able to organize works effectively with minimum supervision and maintain records.
- Attractive performance Bonus- Medical Insurance (IPD/OPD)- Temp-life Insurance
- Work with international standard
- Very good career growth - Able to re-locate withing DHL network around Global
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 470,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs. DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.