• Be responsible for quality and speed for delivery of superior customer service by Customer Service Center(s) and Call Center..• Be responsible for premium follow-up/collection – renewal including management of cash collected by the team.• Arrangement the resource to ensure handling the workload of team.• Provide regular feedbacks to frontline sales team and other stakeholders in order to seek for greater efficiency.• Coordinating and cooperating with other related sections with PCLA and PVA Customer Service Support and Claims to smoothly solve all issues as they arise.• Handling and/or clarify enquiries/ agent’s complaints about policy servicing, administration, document delivery and customer service delivery in close consultation with other functions within PCLA and/or PVA.• Ensuring all PIO/agents/clients’ inquiries related to CS functions and responsibilities are timely and accurately responded.• Provide sound solution on customers and Agents’ complaints and any related issues in close consultation with Stakeholders.• Taking part in building new relevant operational manuals and update regularly when having any changes include customer servicing and administration related forms.• Providing training to CS staff (new and existing) and briefing to staff from other functions/sections as and when required.• Take ownership of the team’s performance, development and ensure their behavior reflects the values of Dai-ichi Life Insurance• Provide leadership and direction to the team and empower staff to achieve their best capability as well as developing and maintaining an open, honest and satisfying team environment.• Performing other tasks as assigned by Management.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Management or related discipline.• 5 years’ experience in life insurance customer service operations• At least 4 years of Supervisory and management experience• Attention to detail, Self-Starter, Customer oriented and passion for success• Very good organizational skills with sound judgment and financial service knowledge including insurance such as underwriting, policy servicing and claims is a plus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques