• Handling MDY region Customer complaint end to end• Adherence and follow ACS business guideline to close complaint• Responsible for Amara LTE network Customer complaint and device complaint handling with agreed SLAs.• Able to analyze basic RF related issue for complaint.• Responsible for Complaint Reporting, follow up and closure with responsible department.• Time to time information exchange and customization of process to benefit ACS.• Liaison with field, CC, Network etc. to resolve the field customer complaint.
• Open to Myanmar Nationals• Any Related degree holder • Complaint Handling: 4 Year minimum• RF experience: 2-year Minimum• CPE/ Device experience—1 year• SLA/KPI management: 1 Year Minimum
* Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We champion change. We value ideas. We respect hard work. We believe in the infinite potential of Myanmar. We are committed to delivering a superior brand experience to our customers and our own people. Our business is technology; which means we are constantly evolving. To achieve our ambition of being the essential provider of unmatched communications services to Myanmar, we are building a strong team of passionate individuals who, together with the support, guidance and mentoring of industry experts both from Myanmar and abroad, will drive our business forward.