- Mainly in charge of Custom Clearance administrative duties- Read and write the inventory and invoice based on mover products- Work on each operation according to FIFO- Make regularly report to warehouse and office- Manage the product order & payment for the supplier- Assign tasks to warehouse staffs to pass and receive products- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Must have min. 3 years of working experience as Customs Clearance Staff - Must have the license of Custom Clearance (Yellow Colour) - Must be able to use PC- Must be conversational level in the English Language - Prefer to be conversational level in the other Language (CHINESE, Japanese, Thai, etc)
Venue: DowntownWorking Days: Mon - Fri, Sat Alternatively (Half Day)Working Hours : 8:30 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri )8:30 - 11: 30 (Sat, Alternative)
Bonus : Once a Year (Maximum is 1 month salary)Company Trip : Once a year (every year)
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We provide the following services.- Recruitment Agency Service- HR Consulting Service- HR Outsourcing Service- Training & Education Service