• Facility/Infrastructure Maintenance• Performs site inspections and monitors the building and alarms• Performs preventative maintenance on site infrastructure• Manage repairs and corrective maintenance• Advises other team members on repairs and preventative maintenance• Coordinates critical infrastructure operations Site Administration• Data Center access management/ Access control• Leads others with work requests and circuit installations• Performs capacity management Collaboration• Maintain 99.9% reliability of Data Center• Monitor and record data through Net Eco System• Perform equipment tests• Manage troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment (UPS,Rectifier,CRAC, etc.)• Manage inventory to include; parts, tools, and equipment• Perform safety checks to building to ensure all areas have no potential safety hazards• Repair and report safety hazards• Operate fire panels and maintain fire systems• Perform all tests on emergency power systems• Review SOWs for critical and non-critical facility operations contracts• Maintain all cabinets to ensure they are in proper working
• Bachelor’s degree in related Engineering or equivalent fields; Telecommunication is an advantage• Computer Literate: MS Offices, MS Project, AutoCAD• At least 2-3 years experience in Data Centre Management especially in Telecommunication and Mobile• Service Excellence, Goal-oriented, Good interpersonal skills, Self driven and can work under pressure• Good communication, Delegation skills in English• Experiences in AC Power MV/LV, UPS, DC Power are essential• Experiences in Service Business, Customer Service or related are essential• Experiences in Data Center Managed Service is advantage.
* Rewards for over a performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We champion change. We value ideas. We respect hard work. We believe in the infinite potential of Myanmar. We are committed to delivering a superior brand experience to our customers and our own people. Our business is technology; which means we are constantly evolving. To achieve our ambition of being the essential provider of unmatched communications services to Myanmar, we are building a strong team of passionate individuals who, together with the support, guidance and mentoring of industry experts both from Myanmar and abroad, will drive our business forward.