• Operate, monitor, maintain, and respond to abnormal conditions in facilities systems in the areas of Electrical, Mechanical and DCIM.• Install new / maintain existing data center facility in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements• Execute assigned tasks of projects and act as the point of contact. • Obtain facilities related vendor price quotes, prepares purchase orders, and reviews/approves invoices. • Conduct inspections of all Data Center facilities. • Provide on–call support to provide emergency response as needed• Prepare statement of work (SoW) for critical and non-critical facility operations contracts.
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent• At least two years of experience in data center management.• Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems used in a data center environment, including Feeders, Transformers, Generators, Switchgear, UPS systems, ATS/STS units, PDU/PMM units, Chillers, Air handling units and CRAC units. • Understand Data Center environment and customer service.• A self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.• Able to work beyond normal working hour occasionally.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.