• Preparation of consolidated Financial Report for the group for timely submission in accordance with Local regulation • Support in the preparation of the annual report, Annual General Meeting and other shareholders meeting • Closed supervision daily accounting and financial leadership to drive all aspects of financial, regulatory and management reporting, budgeting and forecasting throughout analysis • Participate in strategic planning and implementation of internal control policies and procedures, asset and risk management for the group • Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretaries, shareholders, bankers and lawyers when necessary • Participate financial modelling, business plan assessment and analysis on potential investment • Commit to the performance evaluation of financial and management results • Well organise Management and Financial Reporting Team and monitor the processing, problem-solving, and leading with team spirits. • Be responsible for analysis of Project and its WIP• Oversee and manage all aspects of the internal audit function of Company.• Evaluating whether the results are met with company’s policies, procedures, practices and requirements• Providing progressive training and development of team members.• Work effectively in a cohesive team atmosphere with all areas and employees while maintaining a positive, professional attitude towards work, customers, and coworkers.• Provide daily direction to Team Members by communicating plans and goals, and delegating tasks and assignments. Provide follow-up to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner. • Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with stakeholders.• Communicate any changes in personnel, policies, or procedures to all employees. • Adhere to all Company rules and regulations found in the employee handbook • Promote safety, security, and loss prevention of all concerns, while supporting and communicating Company goals and objectives. • Positively promote Company policies and decisions to employees, customers, and outside professionals. • Exercise good judgment and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having a direct impact on employees and the company. • Respond to and help resolve employee issues expressed by staff members. Make a genuine effort to eliminate rumours and work towards solving problems if one exists.
• Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) with previous financial control and management reporting experience.• Experience Require is 4-5 years in related field.• You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a Finance Department• A self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment• You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach• Computer literate with good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles
*Rewards for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
A quality watch says almost everything about " who you are". we hope to tell you a little about " who we are NAING FAMILY CHERRY OO Company. From a single watch and clock shop in Yangon, opened in 1976, the company has grown to be the leading watch retailers and wholesalers in Myanmar. This expansion has ideally positioned NAING FAMILY CHERRY OO company to serve the growing demands of discerning customers throughout Myanmar.NAING FAMILY CHERRY OO Company is the most technically experienced and successful wholesalers and retail distributor of high-end watches and clocks of internationally recognized brands. WE are proud to say that for more than a quarter o f a century our Cherry Oo watch Galleries have been a feature of many cities and towns throughout Myanmar. Our customer reach is unsurpassed; 37 gallery outlets and a wholesale distribution serving 256 dealers nationwide.