- Develop and implement Business budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company policies. - Responsible for the Overall Management of Business Strategic, Penetration of New Markets, New products and Customer Relationship Activities.- Take Ownership of the Management of the Sales and Marketing Functions of the Business.- Manage and perform these activities, performance evaluations, hiring and discipline for employees in their department is on track to meet its financial goals and assess the performance of the department and branches against the business’s goals and plans. - Drive Increased Revenue and Profit to Achieve the Company’s ambitious growth.- Provide Market Feedback to the Chief Operation Officer Regarding Competitive Offerings and Generate Product Development Idea.- Researching the Market and Identifying Potential Target Customer and Develop Annual Plan of Action and The Branch Business Plan containing Area Extension and New Branches Extension, etc.- Measure branch performance, the most appropriate Key Performance Indicator (KPI) based on Annual Budget Plan. - Manage the implementation of employees’ promotion activities.- Developing strategies (staffing, product, process, marketing, etc.) to enable portfolio growth and client outreach in existing and new regions.- Define and follow-up on client goals for each product according to Hayman Capital’s strategic plan and annual budget. - Submit Regional goals to COO for final approval.- Leading to contact with local authorities (Financial Regulatory Department, Chief of Town/Ward/ Village Tract/ Village) for business extensions.Managing savings mobilization - Review and revise savings mobilization strategies, objectives and product design for each targeted market segment- Supervise and manage to Deposit Mobilization unit, targets for the delivery of savings products to MFI clients, monitor progress versus budgets and propose adjustments or remedies as needed- Supervise and manage the sales and distribution efforts among savings team members and provide input for organizational communication and marketing efforts- Leading the market intelligence efforts by market segment and propose product adjustments accordingly.- Manage staff performance on savings and address staffing and training needs to enhance product delivery and efficiency - Involving training to Branch Managers, Credit Team Leaders and Loan Officers for developing their knowledge, policies and procedures of Hayman Capital and understanding about rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.- Minimum of five years in management experience in Microfinance. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills to direct employees and lead the department. - Good team management skills- The ability to work in a team and individually- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.- Able to travel through the Myanmar Country and branches.- Good Computer Skills using a computer (Microsoft word (English/Myanmar), Advanced Excel and Power Point)- Excellent English Skills (Writing and Speaking).Working Conditions: Need to travel to Regions and branches in Myanmar
- Yearly Bonus- Travel Allowance- Medical Benefit
- Dynamic growing MFI in Myanmar- Singapore Investment Company- Management Position
- Learn new skills- Promotion opportunities
Hayman Capital Co. Ltd is a profitable and dynamically growing Microfinance Institution in Myanmar.Our main shareholder is Hayman Capital Pte. Ltd – Singapore-based Investment Company.Hayman Capital Co. Ltd was established in 2014 in Myanmar and successfully started its microfinance operations in July 2015. As of today, we are represented by an effective network in Yangon, Bago, Ayeyarwaddy and Mandalay regions. Our branches cover a number of townships, wards, and villages through well-organized offices in Insein, Thingangyun, Hlegu, Bago, Nyaunglaypin, Pyay, Pathein, Hinthada, Kyonpyaw, Mandalay, Kyaukse and Meikhtila.We are operating under permanent license no. 0232/2016 issued by Microfinance Supervisory Committee.The main focus of our business is providing high quality and innovative financial solutions for micro-entrepreneurs and individuals across Myanmar. Hayman Capital Co. Ltd is developing an in-depth understanding of the needs of low-income households and using flexible approaches and delivery mechanisms to provide increased financial access to such families.For the periods 2017-2020, we plan a number of strategies as catalysts to improving both institution and our clients. We seek to enhance our products and services by introducing online platform technologies, expanding into new regions, improving upon our stakeholder reports in line with international standards, offering CSR activities through health care, social training in communities in which we operate and offering financial literacy programmes.