• Manage in Micro-finance System implementation and deployment. • Develop new systems, system implementation at branch / regional / HQ, system maintenance and support, network and telecommunications management • Provide up-to-date, secure systems and infrastructure environment that will protect Micro-finance's software and data assets, anticipating threats and mitigating risks. • Manage MIS database (creating new, backing up, storing, and merging). • Upgrade systems when new releases are available. • Secure systems and infrastructure that will protect company's data assets. • Configure Policy in System upon upgrading or due to changes in regulations & methodologies. • Manage user IDs on MIS system. • Develop, justify, monitor and control MIS budgets.• Provide training for all staffs use Micro-finance System.• Undertake other duties as requested and assist to Head of Department.
• Any Graduate or Bachelor of computer science, Information Technology is more preferred.• Minimum (5) years working experience in IT Field (banking or Micro-finance).- Must have (1) year working experience in Micro-finance Field. (MUSONI System is preferred)• Must be fluent in spoken and written English.• Must have good general IT knowledge across latest technology trends and developments.• Must be competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.• Able to administer IT systems & SQL Server DBMS. • Able to travel in the country.
- Travel Allowance - Annual Performance Bonus
- Fun working environment - Joined an experience team- Saturday, Sunday Off and Public Holiday Off
- Opportunities for promotion
BC Finance Limited (“BCF”) is a licensed Microfinance Institution headquartered in Yangon with 25 branches operating throughout Myanmar, targeting grassroot clients to finance and expand their small businesses.” BC Finance Limited (BCF) obtained its microfinance licence in May 2013 and has been operating since October of that year. We are supervised by the Microfinance Regulatory Department (Ministry of Finance). Our licence entitles us to conduct microloan and micro savings operations in 133 townships across 8 states (Yangon, Mandalay, Magwe, Sagaing, Shan, Mon, Tanintharyi and Bago). BCF currently operates 25 microfinance branches with over 200 staffs. BCF is owned by Bagan Capital Limited and it is run by an experienced team of foreign and local finance and microfinance professionals.