Job Scope1. Assist in all project phases and aspects of the HRIS project.2. Prepare and Maintain project related documents, keep track of the records and others as instructed. 3. In conjunction with Project Manager, he/she is responsible for gathering and documenting project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties4. Work closely with HRIS managers & other BU HR department for the successful implementation of HRIS software.5. To provide required support to user department for any query related to HRIS Application.6. Excellent coordination and communication skills and highly organized are critical for this role.7. Manage version control of all outputs generated from project activities8. Provide administrative support for the PMO functions including meeting room reservation, distribution and communication of presentation deck, meeting minutes etc.9. Meeting management and general administrative duties10. Draft meeting minutes for IT Council or Steering committee meetings, coordinate review and approvals before publishing to all stakeholders11. Custodian for PMO repository to ensure team have access to the latest templates and project protocols, frequency checks with all PMs to ensure project documents are updated and have standard folder structure across all projects.12. Owner of assigned templates, process document and policies. Maintain and keep documents and templates with updated information according to needs.13. Collaboration with all teams in CDSG IT, BU IT and outsource vendors in PMO related activities besides managing assigned projects and tasks.14. Support in Weekly management updates, Management reporting.Main Responsibilities1. Responsible for Handling HRIS/PMO support tickets to the end users2. Maintain/Configure PMO tools3. Effectively handle highly sensitive, and often highly confidential projects information4. Document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology5. Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.6. Undertake any other project administrative tasks7. Preparation and support of PMO meetings; including scheduling, invitation, minute taking, agendas and circulating inputs/outputs
1. Diploma or degree in computer science, information technology or related field2. Excellent skills in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Visio and MS Excel3. Knowledge of project management tools and techniques4. Personal Attributes:Self-starter, independent and professionalAbility to maintain confidential information and observe / practice Non-disclosure. No gossips.Team player with leadership quality.Hardworking, teachable and willing to learn new knowledge, expand in responsibilities when called for5. Minimum 2 to 3 years working experience in IT project environment. Preferred experience in coding and SQL or ERP/Enterprise application background6. Project management process knowledge and experience7. Excellent documentation skill and MS Office applications - PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.