The role holder oversee the overall production and deployment of network operations or sysadmin that is aligned to the overall bank’s Digital Transformation strategy and Information Technology (IT) initiatives. The role holder has to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth executions of development projects based on industry, regulatory and governance standards. Identifies operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects. Collaborates with developers and internal stakeholders for code releases. Defines system options, risk, impact, costs in the process of strategic project planning of systems life cycle. Develops Tech solutions by translating technical requirements, assists with all stages of test data, script maintenance and updates. Constructs new modules and upgrades in line with agreed production timeline. Composes troubleshooting of existing information systems for errors and to provide solutions. Produces requirements and procedures for implementation of routine application maintenance. Evaluates existing applications and platforms, provide recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis.
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent.• Minimum 3 years of experience performing at a similar capacity.• Hands-on experience in MySQL, Postgre SQL, Linux system administration and Development skill • Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.• Good time-management skills.• Able to command in both English and Myanmar.• Strong interpersonal skills and able to partner with technical and business teams.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.