If you had experience about planning, execution and optimization of the online marketing efforts.If you are familiar with promotion of products and services through digital channels, and willing to take a big challenge. If you have a passion for all things of marketing and technology. If you want to work in a well-known international company.Join us. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media and www (Instagram, Facebook, chevrolet.com.mm, motors.com.mm, carsdb.com.mm etc.)• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update home page• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendorsRequirements• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEO, WebTrends etc.)• Skills and experience in creative content writing• Analytical mindset and critical thinking• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills• Able to speak & write in English and Burmese
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
In 1948, Manpower was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, by attorneys Elmer Winter and Aaron Scheinfeld.ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE:MAN), the world’s leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.With over 65 years of experience, we maintain the world’s largest and industry-leading network of more than 4,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of an unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of our 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies.