- Oversee and lead the development and management of all digital channels with planning expertise across the entire digital media eco-system (from digital, social and mobile to TV, OOH and Radio)- Conduct and report analysis of site and social traffic, reporting back to management teams- Consult and report to the management team regularly and efficiently with updates- Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging- Partner with research team to track and analyses key media metrics, evaluate campaign performance and actively optimize to ensure media pan efficiency- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and social media presences- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies- Develop engaging online content including click bait, forums, video, graphics and blogs; monitor and analyze content success- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content- Use Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, and other relevant sites- Drive traffic to company pages- Lead a connected team! Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects- Maintain brand relevancy with new social media sites, web technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
-Lead a connected team! Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
-Rewards over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.