• Report to COO (Thai)• Conceptualize, develop and implement company’s brand position and communication strategy.• Develop and manage marketing plan and budget including performance.• Manage and develop marketing strategy through different channels including campaigns, events, digital marketing, PR and other channels.• Undertake competitor analysis and consumer trends in Myanmar to ensure the marketing strategy is effective.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, ATL, BTL, PR, Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM)• Extensive understanding in Fashion business, distribution knowledge of retail operation• Experience in Digital marketing, digital communication, marketing activities through social media, online experiences.• Very Good English Willing to relocate and work in Yangon, Myanmar• Myanmar Nationality
Opportunity to work in a leading company in Myanmar
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
In 1948, Manpower was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, by attorneys Elmer Winter and Aaron Scheinfeld.ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE:MAN), the world’s leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.With over 65 years of experience, we maintain the world’s largest and industry-leading network of more than 4,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of an unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of our 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies.