The role holder is responsible for effectively executes marketing strategy and identifying, originating and pursuing new business opportunities to enable achievement of customer acquisition, market share, revenue and profit targets. The role holder is also responsible for supporting the bank’s strategies and initiatives to provide an effective and engaging digital customer onboarding experience, expand the agent and merchant networks, and drive the usage of mobile and digital applications, in order to achieve economic and social development in Myanmar through nation-wide financial inclusion. Develops tactical marketing strategies which are consistent with overall Bank vision Gathers and interprets information to identify opportunities, present insights, recommendations related to product development, competitive pricing, customer acquisition and retention and other strategic issues relating sales and marketing Conducts and interprets market research for local market planning and goal setting Responsible for the department’s media, advertising and sales literature, ensuring that all compliance requirements are met Maintains a high degree of product knowledge and industry updates, trends and market environment in order to identify appropriate initiatives to help promote sales Conducts customer surveys to measure local market information Responsible for marketing budget, including media campaigns, promotional materials and sponsorships
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in business management or equivalent.• Minimum 3 years proven working experience in a relevant role.• Must be able to communicate in English language• Possess sharp business acumen, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop.• Knowledge in digital media marketing is preferred.• Able to work proactively and independently on a broad variety of projects• Willing to work additional hours if required.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.