1. By reporting from electrical manager what need electrical spare parts and hand tools 2. By checking & maintenance of all control panel, motor ,motor drives and PLC 3. By changing from manual to auto type, programming and installing of PLC control program4. By updating of power lines changing of damaged or long-life power cables5. By checking and repairing the light bulbs and fluorescents every weekday.
1. BE-Electrical Or AGTI2. At least 2 years’ experience in electrical control field.
- Annual bonus
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques