• ERP planning, implementation and maintenance.• Implementation of practical business solution using industry best practice and align with business requirement.• End to end management and coordination for the ERP project and responsible for the successful• completion of the project within approved budget and agreed timeline.• Design schedule for the project and set timeline for each member of the team and delegate• specific task to each member of the project.• Mentor, motivate & provide required support to project team to extract the best out of the team.• Predict project risk and eliminate it for the successful completion of the project.• Ensure each business process is supported by Enterprise Application• Ensure availability of user manual for each process of Enterprise Application.• Ensure all ERP users are trained with right skill to use ERP effectively.
Holding a bachelor degree from an accredited institution.Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Healthcare or FMCG industry.Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.