Provide a wide range of consulting, integration, technology and support solutions and services to functional related to Microsoft Dynamics A/X 2012.• Apply technical and operational expertise to support systems analysis and development of business and technical solutions for Manufacturing and Distribution • Prepare program management and technical analyses, reviews and assesses technical data drawn from multiple comprehensive data sources.• Deliver high quality implementation services , defined and analyze business requirements to determine functional solutions• Process harmonization and standardization within respective business domain.• Ensuring that the processes being implemented are in line with the company’s operations and do not affect other departments’ operations• Provide application and implementation guidance, mentoring, training, and knowledge transfer to both team members and users• Identify and translate users’ needs to solution design, ensuring the maximum benefit • Report relevant status and related requirements of ERP to Management and share all details update status/changes to Related Departments• Control, monitor and analyze through ERP system in term of financial reports against with GL, AP, AR , Item sub ledger• Perform Monthly Inventory Recalculation and Closing with correct costing. • Timely escalation of unresolved problems to second level and follow up.• Collaborate with IT department in conceptualizing and developing system enhancements.• Facilitate discussions with departments regarding business challenges to set up SOP.
• University degree in related field (Engineering, Business, Computing Science)• Requires at least 5 years of functional experience • Experience with upgrading or implementing ERP systems is a strong asset.• Requires experience with Manufacturing and Distribution environment is a strong asset.• Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills. • Well-developed interpersonal skills, including experience working with diverse teams at varied levels within an organization. • Strong self-motivation and focus on results.• Proficient with common business software.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.