Provide a wide range of consulting, integration, technology and support solutions and services to functional related to Microsoft Dynamics A/X 2012. • Apply technical and operational expertise to support systems analysis and development of business and technical solutions for Manufacturing and Distribution • Prepare program management and technical analyses, reviews and assesses technical data drawn from multiple comprehensive data sources.• Deliver high quality implementation services , defined and analyze business requirements to determine functional solutions• Provide application and implementation guidance, mentoring, training, and knowledge transfer to both team members and users• Identify and translate users’ needs to solution design, ensuring the maximum benefit • Control and monitor through ERP system in term of purchasing systems, vendor returns, goods receiving System, production order, transfer Order Management, inventory Management and bill of materials.• Timely escalation of unresolved problems to second level and follow up.• Collaborate with IT department in conceptualizing and developing system enhancements.• Support and liaise between end users and takes ownership for troubleshooting minor user or technical problems, and provides corrective actions with a sense of urgency.• Report relevant status and related requirements of ERP to Management and share all details update status/changes to Related Departments
• University degree in related field (Engineering, Business, Computing Science)• Requires at least 3 years of functional experience • Experience with administration, configuration and troubleshooting of system issues is a strong asset.• Requires experience with Manufacturing and Distribution environment is a strong asset.• Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills. • Well-developed interpersonal skills, including experience working with diverse teams at varied levels within an organization. • Strong self-motivation and focus on results. • Proficient with common business software.
Benefits will provide based on industry standard.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.