• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible• Staff attendance & leave record report by daily, monthly• Staff overtime calculation by daily, monthly• Assist hiring new employee• ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment are working and properly maintained• Liaise with the suppliers for office renovation, decoration and maintenance activities• Purchase office furniture, equipment, office supplies, pantry supplies etc• Admin related payment submission such as monthly internet/phone/grab/electricity bill and office supplies etc• Maintain and solve the problem of office equipment like computer, printer etc• Arrange meeting room booking for management meeting and other meeting• Attend and prepare minutes of internal meeting, other external association meeting• Maintain office cleaning and enjoyable working environment• Make travel arrangement for local and oversea• Prepare all necessary document for the process of applying visa, form c, passport extend etc• Control the petty cash if needed• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations• Able to work independently and handle the stressful situations• other duties if require
• Age between 25-30 years old with at least 3 years experienced• Certificate in HR and Admin (Prefer)• Experienced in administrative field• Knowledge of office administrative procedures and practices is a must• FOUR SKILLS IN ENGLISH IS A MUST• Proficiency in computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet etc)• Must be proactive, self-motivated
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
CITIZENS ID is a highly regarded Interior Design & Project Management Studio specializing in a diverse range of Commercial, Residential & Hotel projects throughout Myanmar. It is a vibrant practice with a solid reputation for delivering quality, sustainable designs across all sectors.CITIZENS ID is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking for experienced employee’s To expand their creative studio.
With International clients and leaders in Banking, Oil & Tobacco, Telecom and Hotel Developers Citizens ID is quickly becoming a leader in the market.
CITIZENS ID designs and Project Manages turnkey projects from conception through to completion.
To be successful in this position you will imperatively have between 5-10 years demonstrated experience working on Interior Design projects. Excellent communication and people skills to work in a team and also client facing.