- Handle company's major emails and need to filter out what's important, what's not, and make a professional response to them- Compile meeting minutes for major company meetings and report back to the directors- Extract important information from a source such as website articles/ books/ papers, then compile and report back to the directors- Setup major meetings for the directors and organize the daily calendar- Communicate with export/import agency companies and manage the importing supplies & exporting goods
- Fluent English (specifically on writing and reading) - speaking & listening is a plus- Critical Thinking (Very Important)- Ability to work with teams- Good organization & reporting skills- Ability to use Internet, Google, Gmail & Facebook very well- Microsoft word, excel & powerpoint are HUGE plus
- Overtime payments- Ferry provided
- 25 Years Experienced Company
- Learn Great Management Skills- Intense Onboarding Training
Our Shwe Pyi Nann Thanakha Company is the Largest Thanakha Company in Myanmar. We have the world’s largest and only imposing Thanakha Museum in Bagan, our ancient culture region. Today, with over 95 percent market share for cosmetic Thanakha products in Myanmar, and ownership of 127 acres of Thanakha plantations, Shwe Pyi Nann Co. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and exporter of traditional cosmetic Thanakha to countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and Philippines. We started only four employees at the beginning but now it is running with 200 employees. Shwe Pyi Nann Thanakha is made by first class nature Thanakha. When Myanmar Thanakha is tasted and analyzed in the laboratory, it is found that it contains natural cormorant and it can prevent UV (Ultra Violet) rays. . For the best sake of our valued customer, Shwe Pyi Nann Company implements international quality management standards and got ISO 9001-2008 certification with certification Number(42599) of United Register of Systems (URS) and other many international certificates.