• Answer telephone, take messages and answer inquiries within assigned scope of responsibility.• Arranging for Executive Floor Meeting Room and reserving for appointments, meeting and conference calls, check conference facilities to ensure all are in functional order.• Liaise with staff in other departments and external contacts; phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.• Updating and keeping all business cards copied to record for the distribution of Christmas card and Calendar process.• Welcome visitors at all levels of seniority and inform to respective Departments.• Coordination office management and administrative and event activities.• Updating the GOC’s Key Personnel Contact and Extension number in appropriate and distribution to respective Senior Management Office.• Providing administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.• Monitoring not only reception area but also Executive Office Area to be groom, very clean and orderly with full of the fragrance and controlling the fragrance and accessories in order to avoid stock shortage.• EoAs are expected to be assigned duty for occasional purposes except Sunday only and scheduling the duty roster by coordinating each other and report to Manager.• Scanning, filling and relocating the office files and accessories orderly.• Checking and tracking the parcel delivery after receiving the tracking number from courier services (DHL, EMS) etc.• Monitoring and registering the GOC’s case in/out register book accurately and timely especially to CEO’s office, GXM’s office and CXM’s office.• Preparing daily duty roster to check and describe in details the cleaner’s job must be done for the executive floor.Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when necessary.
Education / Experience• Bachelor degree in any field. Degree in business administration with equivalent work experience in similar fields is preferred.• Understanding of hospitalities• Minimum 2 years working experience in administrativeSpecial Skills• Acceptable command both written, typed and spoken Myanmar / English• Computer literate (able to use MS Word, Excel, Internet and Email)• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.• Be flexible and respectful, honest and trustworthy.• Meet strict timelines and perform multiple tasks.• Have effective stress and time management skills.• Work independently and organize complex clerical tasks.• Excellent editing and proofreading skills.• Work harmoniously with individuals and groups of employees.• Must be flexible enough to work overtime if needed.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
MPRL E&P Group of Companies focuses on creating value within the energy, telecommunications, and property development sectors of Myanmar and driving progress in the nation. MPRL E&P is the flagship company of the group, leading upstream oil & gas exploration and development projects in both onshore and offshore Myanmar.M&A is the leading service company in the energy sector of Myanmar providing a full spectrum of services to oil & gas operators and their main contractors in the country. Myint & Associates Construction (M&AC) is the property development arm and is also involved in real estate related engineering and construction. Myint & Associates Telecommunications (M&ATel) is at the forefront of providing data center colocation services whereby owning and operating the only Uptime Institute Tier III certified data center in Myanmar as well as developing opportunities involving cloud computing, IT managed solutions, and infrastructure/platform as A services.Myint & Associates Offshore Supply Base Limited (M&AOSB) is a privately owned specialist service provider poised to deliver a comprehensive suite of operational and specialist technical service solutions to the oil and gas industry in Myanmar. Founded in 2017, M&AOSB is a member of the MPRL E&P Group of Companies, which focuses on creating value within the energy, telecommunications, and property development sectors of Myanmar and driving progress in the nation. M&AOSB is set to grow as we pursue business opportunities to support oil and gas exploration and production offshore Myanmar.Myanmar Independent Power Production (MIPP) pursues opportunities in the downstream energy space which include projects involving liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) as well as independent power production. Myint & Associates (M&A) was established in 1989 and is the founding member of the group.Our corporate culture across the MPRL E&P Group of Companies is influenced by our commitment to ethical and responsible business practices. We believe in developing a culture that promotes honesty and integrity, has a strong sense of focus on results based performance, encourages the development of employees and promotes sustainable development across the group’s activities through dialogue and engagement. We offer a wide range of career opportunities across multiple sectors and business functions in a challenging and rewarding environment.