• Develop category management strategies to improve sales results and deliver customer category objectives.• Collaborate with clients and business mangers to implement promotional and marketing events.• Analyze marketing data and provide recommendations to increase sales.• Adhere to company priorities and strategies for operational efficiency.• Provide feedback on current category management systems to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall program.• Supervise Category Analysts in the development and implementation of category plans.• Partner with the Account Manager to develop account marketing tactics and business planning activity.• Analyze complex issues and develop intelligent solutions.• Develop innovative marketing solutions that are both comprehensive and cost effective.• Work with managers to present category management reviews to clients.• Assist managers in the category management procedures.• Develop and maintain operating budget and capital expense plan.• Develop marketing presentations for assigned customers.• Identify opportunities for category development based on consumer metrics.• Consultation of the clients regarding insurances, duties and taxes • Monitoring of the shipments to ensure the compliance of regulations • Search for possibilities to reduce taxes • Maintenance of customer relations and participation in the organization's sales activities • Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements • Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of imports and exports
• At best, practical experience in a similar position • Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies • Well-developed communication skills and a customer orientation • Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxation• Ability to easily comprehend and organize shipment processes• Degree in Marketing, (International) Business, Finance or any other related field.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.