• Responsible for all factory related issue. Especially for labor management of production operators and workers. Manage to keep the product quality, labor safety, production plan and production cost.• Come up with the optimize HR planning according to the production volume. Manage overtime, holiday, shift and rotation. Especially prepare for lunch time rotation and 2 shift. • Responsible to discuss with the representation or union of employees. • Represent our factory as factory manager in the industrial zone committee.• Make a plan for production schedule.• Calculate and manage the KPI for productivity and factory.• Come up with the improvement idea to enhance the KPI.• Monitor and manage the production consumable goods.• Keep the safety environment to work.• Maintain the machine by collaborating with facility manager. • Recruitment, education, training and performance review (assessment) of production employees. • Feedback the quality defects of purchased materials to related departments.• Feedback the problems of product specifications, machines and utilities specifications, systems and so on.• Share the necessary information with production and other departments.• Take necessary actions against defective products after the delivery and investigate the cause of the problems.• Comply with Myanmar Law and regulations, and sustain the brand equity.
• Holding a Bachelor Degree or a related discipline• English fluently, smart in computer knowledge• 5 plus years of progressive experience with a food related factory• Strong for Labor Management issue and team player• Ability to think strategically and not afraid of challenging the status quo • However the priority is to be smart and aggressive to work
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.