· Direct and coordinates the office administration according to the F&B instruction and hotel policies and procedures.· Receive all incoming correspondence, date stamp, signs and submits to F&B Manager and Executive Chef.· Take dictation, types and send out all correspondence, take minutes of meetings, etc.· Issuance of purchase orders for F&B and kitchen team required items· Keep files in order and up to date.· Responsible for recording and submitting F&B Team members and Kitchen team members daily time sheet.· Preparing overtime for staff and part-timers wages for team members.· Preparing of weekly duty roster for the department.· Responsible for updating the team members’ file, leave and others.· To assist the F&B Manager and Executive Chef in related jobs as and when requested.
- At least 2 years of experience- Need to have friendly, teamwork, leadership skills. - Can do attitude.
- Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Hilton Hotel is an international organization of over 4922 hotels in more than 104 countries. Hilton Nay Pyi Taw encompasses more than 100 acres and is situated within the developing Dekhina Thiri Township. Featuring spacious guest rooms and suites with modern amenities, as well as a range of recreational amenities, as well as a range of recreational amenities, the hotel offers a stay like no other. 02 well-appointed guest rooms and restaurant and Lobby Lounge,