- To help plan, direct, control and coordinate the activities of the Food & Beverage Department to ensure the highest standards of Food & Beverage service production, presentation and creativity are maintained at all times.- To help operate the Food & Beverage Department outlets in such a manner that they exceed budgeted covers, average check, and revenues and maintain cost control so that departmental profit percentages and dollar figures are achieved.- To create a working environment for all Food & Beverage Department staff that encourages and supports innovative and creative concepts and ideas so the outlets become leaders in the region for new products and related developments.- To assume the day to day responsibilities for the overall management of the Food & Beverage Department in the absence of the Food & Beverage Director.- The control, direction, and coordination of all aspects of Food & Beverage purchase specifications, receipt, storage, distribution, preparation and presentation in all outlets of the hotel through the Executive Chef.- Ensure that approved service sequences and standards are established and maintained at all times.- Ensures optimum performance in specific areas as assigned to.- Ensures that vertical communication systems are both upward and downward, and are established and maintained in order to maximize operational efficiency and guest satisfaction for all functions and activities involving food and beverage.
- Minimum Education, Experience & Other Skills.- Bachelor or degree or equivalent Education.-A minimum of 4 years of progressive responsibility in food and beverage industry required- Experience in resolving customer issues/ complaints as well as overall excellent customer service required- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel.- Proven ability to effectively build and foster a team environment.- Ability to effectively communicate, Ability to work with all personality types even in adverse situations-Demonstrated commitment to customer service- Excellent problem solving/ decision- making skills.
Service Charges and Duty Meal
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques