• Perform account closing process, governing journal entry preparation, data summarization and review of completeness.• Correctness of account coding and supporting documents before posting to ensure monthly account are properly with in timetable with corporate accounting instruction• Analyze and support adequate facts or related information for comment on significant deviation of actual financial results against budget and forecast.• Prepare monthly financial reports with supplementary within timetable.• Prepare adequate and correct supporting data in worksheets by co-operation with related sales, logistic, product and marketing staffs to draft rolling Quarterly forecast and annual budget.• Review and verify that monthly statutory reports and related documents (I.e VAT, Withholding Income tax arrange in compliance with local Revenue codes and kept in good custody control• Supervise subordinate on daily and monthly routine works to accurately prepare reports and well maintain up to accounting record in ERP system.• Support Understanding import process and report to special assignment from local to HQ management.
• Bachelor degree or Higher Degree in Accounting & Finance• Minimum 5 to 7 years in General accounting, Costing and Finance preferable have experienced with multi-national company.• Good at computerized accounting system. Preferable AS400, SAP Package.• Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, E-mail)• Excellent Analytical, time management and detail oriented• Good Command of English Communication skill is required• Myanmar Nationality and Native Speaker is preferred• Must have minimum at least 3 years as an Assistant Finance & Accounting Manager • Can Work at Thilawa
• Ferry Provide• SSB Health Insurance• Rewards for over performance• Phone Bill Allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
TOA group is the leading group of companies in painting industry in Thailand. The group has set up Oversea Operations in many countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, and India. The companies operate in manufacturing and distributing their high quality and the complete range of paints products. With years of experiences in operation and management systems, TOA group attained the Super Brands, Trusted Brands awarded for the most trusted brands in Thailand in the "Paint" product category for 5 consecutive years. The group was certified by ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001 and Green Label. Moreover, the key to quality of TOA group has never stopped developing and searching for new technologies and production processes to achieve for new technologies and production process to achieve the highest standards and meet the specific requirements of both local and foreign customers.