• Provide L2 support on FTTX network elements by Fault resolution of network and customer faults in a timely and efficient manner • Develop maintain and perform L2 heath checks and scripts is verified• To ensure backup of all FTTX network elements as per Customer Policy• Manage Critical Faults and Outages in the network• Coordinate with L3 support team for resolution of faults in timely manner• Assess and mitigate risk of any network changes and Identification of any issues affecting performance or KPI’s• Ensure any new network elements that are to be commissioned into the network are operationally accepted to avoid performance issues.• Order or organize spare parts required as a part of fault management• Special event management, readiness, checks and preparations• Performing Impact assessment review and get the IA and RCA.• Verification of implementation of network configuration changes in accordance with detailed designs • Ensure Audit of network w.r.t to major and minor KPIs are monitored• Preparation of agreed SLAs on weekly and Monthly basis and get them review with Service management.• Preparation of Performance KPIs and take the appropriate actions to ensure KPIs are maintained at the agreed thresholds• Develop and support of various O&M and Routine procedures and any tools to assist and improve in maintaining the network.• Participate in a on call roster and maintain flexible hours when required• Assist the team in process improvement• Provide emergency support and other activities as directed by management
• Must hold a bachelor degree in electronic communication or any other relevant degrees and diplomas • At least 3 years’ experience in Fixed Network field, and more than 2 years in Fault Management for FTTX Network elements .• Good knowledge of Nokia or ALU Fixed Network equipment, experience in EMS AMS5200.• Have Knowledge on (VOIP) SIP, IMS call flow and GPON.• Able to support 24*7 Operations.• Excellent written and verbal communication in English, Myanmar and interpersonal skills.
• Rewards for over performance• Phone Bill Allowance• Overtime Payment
• You can make a difference
• Learn new skills and techniques
ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value to consumers, carriers, businesses and public sector customers from over 160 countries around the world to enable increased connectivity and productivity.ZTE believes in technology innovation as a core value of the company, investing more than 10% of annual revenue in R&D. The company has established state-of-the-art R&D centres in USA, Sweden, China and so forth, and employs over 30,000 research professionals in the development of next-generation technologies including 5G, the Internet of Things, NFV, SDN, Cloud Computing and Big Data. ZTE has filed applications for more than 72,000 patents, with over 33,000 granted. Since 2010, ZTE has been ranked among the world’s Top-3 for patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) each year, according to the World Intellectual Property Organization.As a member of the UN Global Compact, ZTE is committed to a vision of balanced, sustainable development in the social, environmental and economic arenas. Promoting freedom of communication around the world, the company has incorporated innovation, technological convergence and the concept of "going green" into the product life cycle. This includes R&D, production, logistics and customer service. The company is also committed to maximizing energy efficiency and minimizing carbon emissions. With Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) a key priority for the company, ZTE played an active role in relief efforts following events such as the 2015 earthquake in Nepal. ZTE also established the ZTE Special Children Care Fund, the largest charity fund of its kind in China.Looking forward, the company will be committed to becoming a pioneer in telecommunications industry, taking the lead in standardization, technical perspective and commercialization, and driving innovations in telecommunications and ICT globally as the business and technology needs of the industry continue to evolve.