- Manages the operation and maintenance of the organization's motor vehicles. - Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information. - Arrange fleets and fleet operational staff to provide support and schedule Special Event Planning.- Perform vehicle registration, insurance, formalities and documentation regarding induction of new vehicles in existing fleet.- Oversee routine and hoc maintenance, obtain tags for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers.- Develops and implements vehicle and equipment preventive maintenance programs. - Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control budgeting process.- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.- Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Any graduate- Must have 3 years or more working experiences in related field.- Good in Microsoft Office, Power Point, Internet & Email.- Excellent in English both oral and written.- Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills.- Good analytical and coordinating abilities. - Must possess good leadership qualities.
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies.