• Provide technical support (flour application) for client in bakeries, noodle manufacturers, biscuits makers and relevant flour using clients.• Understand customer requirement in flour and communicate to flour mill.• Assistant clients to use our products (flour, shortening) • Attend customer complaints and requirements.• Regularly report to immediate supervisor (Technical service supervisor and manager) • Coverage area mainly in Yangon and occasionally regional (Mandalay).
• Must be communicate in English both spoken and written. (Have to work with English speaking foreigner). • Able to operate computer & Microsoft office.• Must be graduated (prefer certificates and diploma related with food science)• Minimum 1 year experience in related field and fresh graduates are also welcome.• Must be able to travel if necessary• Willing to learn and must be interested in baking• Must be able to work at Thilawa
• Transportation arrangement • Dormitory provided• Lunch provided • Medical allowances • Bonus and yearly salary increment • Monthly gratis
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.