• Develop blueprint to run the franchise business.• Roll out and support the integration of new Company initiatives to Franchises to ensure that • Company stores and Franchises have uniform offerings and the same opportunities to perform• Conduct reality checking and profiting of ideal franchisees that would fit into business.• Develop the operational manual, marketing & advertising support and assistance in setting up franchise package.• Provide an established, tried-and-tested business system, which includes an established brand name and trademark.• Represent the Franchise network within the Company, including sharing feedback from• Franchises regarding business development, product opportunities and market information that could be used to develop the business.• Financial and management investment in terms of network growth with minimal capital investment.• Implement local sourcing activities to a pool of franchisees to take over existing stores or business conversion to G&G store.• Handle the franchisees from account opening till franchise contract signing as well as extending up to the after sales assistance to attend to franchisees' operational issues and concerns.• Responsible to market the brands locally, follow the operating guidelines and use the support systems to attract and retain customers.• Visit all Franchises on a frequent basis to ensure that the company has regular representation within these businesses and that any issues that need to be dealt with face to face can be resolved as soon as possible.• Reiterate the importance of Compliance in line with their Franchise Agreement and Company expectations• Ensure that all Franchisees submit the correct required Compliance data each month and ontime• Franchise legal responsibilities - Franchise Agreement renewals, sales and keeping Franchise Agreements up to date with current legislation• Advise and support Franchisees with all areas of their business including: Store standards, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion and selling of their Franchise• Ensure the level of Customer Service offered by Franchises is brand enhancing and in line with Company Policy.• Provide support on any operational issues or difficulties Franchises may have i.e. failed deliveries, IT etc.• Ensure Franchisee financial obligations to the business are in line with their contractual terms.
• Any Graduate.• Strong interpersonal skills and Effective communication skill.• Fluency in English.• 5 years experience in convenience stores or franchising.
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.