-Conduct Daily/Weekly training in handling of client Food Products with the assigned store personnel assigned to that particular store.-Monitor Policies & Procedures which will include (updating training manuals).-Make store calls to maintain an inventory of client products.-Main Point of Contact for issues that may arise.-Preparing food and use of Ovens, Fryers, Slicers, Scales, and other Equipment that may be present in the store locations.
• Education: Diploma/University• Specialized Knowledge: Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Understand theCategory• Skills : Negotiation skill, Basic English • Abilities: Planning, Organizing and Managing• Personal characteristics: High integrity, team player, detail oriented, willingness to learn• Professional Certification: Not required• Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in fresh food quality standard
Benefit will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.