• The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. • Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules. Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients. • Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One, SAP S/4 HANA implementations
• Master Degree, Bachelor Degree in Computer Science • Good knowledge, skill and experience in SAP Configuration• At least one full lifecycle SAP B1 implementation experience • Mind-set and ability to provide excellent customer services• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets.• Willing to travel other cities or overseas when needed or given assignments• Proficiency in written and spoken English (Preferred)
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.