• Building the reputation of SolarHome among Myanmar officials as impact full and successful business, helping underserved rural communities of Myanmar.• Contacting with government offices, regional administrations, looking for cooperation opportunities. Leading the successfully established cooperation projects.• Establishing relationship with government offices through the distribution network.• Helping field management to establish and maintain relationship with government offices and local administrations of the regional, district and township levels.• Contacting the other government establishments base on SolarHome needs.• Preparing proper documentation to satisfy government reuirements regarding any sphere of SolarHome activities in Myanmar.
• Any Graduate and Good English. • Should be very well connected within Myanmar officials. • Planning and execution of complicated projects.• Negotiations skill.• Sales skills and relationship building
* Work in an international company* Opportunities for career advancement & GROWTH* Above market compensation
• International standard and workplace.• Experience with experienced team.• Fun working environment and learning atmosphere through varieties.
• Career Advancement Opportunities• Learn new skills on the job
SolarHome installs integrated solar energy and appliance units in customers’ homes, and offers radically affordable “rent-to-own” plans of energy service subscription. This dramatically lowers the barriers to adoption of solar technology by the bottom-of-pyramid clients. SolarHome is delivering a significant social impact in its addressable market of 27 million households across Southeast Asia living outside of the electric grid. Headquartered in Singapore, SolarHome presently operates in Myanmar. SolarHome was seeded and developed by FORUM, the largest fintech venture builder in Emerging Asia.