• Bring your own creativity to be a success in this role• Create images that identify a product or covey a message• Create graphics, design and media essentials for others marketing materials.• Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos and website• Create Designs either by hand or using computer software packages.• Keep up with the latest design trends & techniques• Create design from start to finish• Working closely with product, marketing and sales teams• Can work under pressure and be flexible in any situations
• Bachelor's Degree (Any)• Proficiency in Illustrator & Photoshop• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)• At least 2 years’ experience in related field• Be creative in making new designs• Excellent graphic design skill• Work well with tight deadline• Able to manage design projects from start to finish
* Bonus* Overtime* Increment
* International standards
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
CITIZENS ID is a highly regarded Interior Design & Project Management Studio specializing in a diverse range of Commercial, Residential & Hotel projects throughout Myanmar. It is a vibrant practice with a solid reputation for delivering quality, sustainable designs across all sectors.CITIZENS ID is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking for experienced employee’s To expand their creative studio.
With International clients and leaders in Banking, Oil & Tobacco, Telecom and Hotel Developers Citizens ID is quickly becoming a leader in the market.
CITIZENS ID designs and Project Manages turnkey projects from conception through to completion.
To be successful in this position you will imperatively have between 5-10 years demonstrated experience working on Interior Design projects. Excellent communication and people skills to work in a team and also client facing.