The Graphic Design produces high-quality graphics for print materials, social media, other digital distribution channels. In addition to producing high-quality graphics, the Graphic Design is responsible for ongoing creation of graphic assets, photo editing, and graphic production assistance for larger scale projects. The Graphic Design Associate is experienced in creating designs in adherence to visual branding identity guidelines. such as- Product landing pages- Materials for online and offline marketing (including emails, display banners, social media, print)- Illustrations and photography for content marketing, retouching documentary, portrait, and marketing photographs.- Create and produce other graphics as needed, including presentations, internal communications templates, text cards for videos, infographics, and more.- Solve visual problems, and provide creative direction and guidance to internal stakeholders- Translate technical concepts and data into beautiful interactive design and infographics, maintaining visual excellence across all user touchpoints.Please ATTACHED the Portfolio for consideration.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant professional experience.- A minimum of two years of experience in graphic design and digital media; passion for graphic design, color management, and typography- Professional experience creating graphics for digital and print media.- Experience with publication design and layout for digital and print is desired.- Some experience with merchandise design or marketing collateral such as t-shirts, postcards, brochures, digital banners, and ads is preferred.- Understanding of trends and best practices for using graphics to communicate effectively via digital channels.
- 5 days working- Transportation allowance- Medical Treatment allowance - Aboard Training
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Creativity without Boundary - Index Creative Village Myanmar offers a completed range of creative event management , public relations, and digital communications under the slogan “Never Stop Creating.”