• Conducting legal research, preparing legal memorandums, and advising on various aspects of the company’s business.• Drafting and/or reviewing correspondence, commercial contracts and various types of agreements.• Drafting internal policies.• Supporting CDSG’s lobbying functions as directed.• Preparing internal corporate governance documents• Providing training and knowledge transfer to local staff.• Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system• Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles• Other related or similar duties as deemed necessary by the Group Managing Director and Group CFO
- Have at least 5 years relevant professional experience preferably as a lawyer in private practice or in a similar role in-house- Able to communicate fluently in English - Be able to manage multiple priorities, work efficiently under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.- Be able to communicate efficiently and work with business representatives at all levels of seniority
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.