• Serve at the helm of the Consumer Banking Leadership Team and collaborate with other senior leaders within Bank in developing and executing on the strategic objectives for the Consumer Banking
• Specifically accountable for the Consumer segment strategy and P&L, as well as directing the distribution of Consumer Banking solutions across consumer channels.
• Major areas of responsibility include directing product development and management, pricing strategy, other consumer banking strategic program management for deposits, secured and unsecured
lending, card-based and ancillary solution
• This role will drive the budget and business planning efforts and influence the Marketing campaign and promotion prioritization for the Consumer Banking segment.
• Oversee the off-site direct sales force team focused on driving Consumer Banking sales production and relationship development outside of the Branch channel.
• Extensive experience in the financial and banking sector with a leadership role in Consumer/Retail Banking.
• Good general knowledge of various banking operations and banking products/instruments
• Strong organizational and planning skills to be able to conceptualize and put into practice ideas with an ability to think strategically and assist in the organization and management of the team.
• Self confidence to deal effectively at the highest levels
• A team player who is able to with the ability to motivate and lead with good business sense and the ability to develop an understanding of the bank’s products and dynamics in the market.
• Have uncompromising ethics and the willingness to take business decisions from a financial perspective and business conduct.
• Systems skills including PC and Software skills which to include Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Good written and oral communication skill
• About 8-10 years of related experience of which 3-5 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in banking or financial Industry entailing responsibilities of consumer