The Corporate Banking Manager will be responsible to lead a team of Corporate Officers to service customers in the corporate segment with the following characteristics:- Corporate sales to construction & real estate business units- To manage a portfolio of Corporate Deposit, Loans and Corporate banking products- Team Portfolio size of 100 to 200 customers- Acquire new Corporate customers- Relationship Management of Corporate customers of the Bank- Cross-sell Retail, Corporate and Trade Finance products The scope of coverage of products will be:- Corporate Loans- Corporate Deposits- Trade finance services to Corporate- Cross sell of retail, treasury and other Corporate-type products
- Age 30 to 45 years- Experience in handling B2B corporate sales (Construction & Real Estate Organization)- Proficient in business communication with Management level- Internally able to lead a team of Corporate Officers- Degree in Economics, Accounting or Business studies. - Able to speak and write in Myanmar and English
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
In mid-2013, Myanmar Human Capital Solutions’ partners joined together to meet the human resources’ needs of existing clients. Our experts can guide you through the difficult landscape in Myanmar and offer you long-term solutions for growth and success. Based in Yangon, our reach extends into all industries, including telecommunications, manufacturing, real estate, oil and gas, health, agriculture and others.
Please update your Job Alert dashboard and try again.