Job AreaYou will be responsible for identifying, developing and establishing partnerships with CMHL’s suppliers & merchants for City Rewards for the purpose of driving value for the members.You need to work closely with the various internal departments and internal clients towards mutually beneficial work-partnerships and to be involved in the full spectrum in providing quality marketing projects for City Rewards to meet the campaigns’ engagement rates, sales uplift & Nett-Promoter-Score targets of City Rewards.Responsibilities• Plan and manage City Rewards’ brand initiatives in terms of marketing strategy and campaigns development as well as marketing activations planning and management.• Develop and manage the marketing plan and ensure that campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.• Monitor project implementation involving identification of specific tasks and delegate appropriately, monitor work progress against planned schedule and achieve forecasted uplifts.• Co-ordinate with third party vendors on marketing execution deliverables.• Manage the projects costs & potential income for a surplus.• Achieve worthwhile output from brainstorming session.• Develop partnership opportunities in terms of quality and financial rewards.• Account for the day to day execution and project management of assigned accounts and tasks.• Serve as the focal point of contact with merchandising, suppliers and merchants in maintaining business relationship and meeting mutually desired expectations.• Attend or facilitate all status meetings, partners meetings and calls, as well as internal brainstorm sessions and team meetings.• Follow up with getting feedback from partners, solve problems arising and suggest positive improvement.• Be a mentor to the executives and assistants within the team.• Establish new business through direct CMHL suppliers, corporate, partnerships and agency businesses• Establish key relationships with CMHL suppliers, merchants and business partners to ensure maximum exposure and increased revenue• Organizing and conducting professional sales presentation, promotional initiatives to partners and potential partners.• Lead the development of proposals and the negotiating of deals.• Perform market research to assess viability of potential new products and competitors’ analysis. • Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments. • Proactively accept any other ad-hoc task as assigned by the Customer Experience Manager and General Manager.
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Marketing as well as other business-related field of study.• Minimum 3 years of marketing related working experience in a MNC or an international agency preferably in CRM marketing.• Experience in CRM or loyalty marketing is a clear advantage.• Good understanding of data driven marketing strategies with experience in usage of data analytics.• Proficient in both English and Myanmar language, with good oral and written communication skills.• Analytical and willing to take on new challenges. Strong analytical problem solving skills; linear and logical troubleshooting skills. Familiar with lateral thinking techniques.• Possess good presentation skills and experienced in relationship management.• Business development or partnership development background • Preferably with existing relationships with retail merchant networks• Excellent interpersonal skill and able to communicate with all level of clients• Ability to handle internal & external clients’ demands & pressure effectively. Good business acumen• Client-and-customer-focused • Must be a team player, adaptable in a dynamic and fast pace environment.• Able to work independently and possess good organizational and interpersonal skills.• Computer and mobile-savvy with good working knowledge of Microsoft application/Office 365 & productivity platforms ( ie Slack, Trello, Freshdesk etc )
Special Provident Fund Bonus
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
City Mart Holding started in 1996 as a supermarket outlet at Aung San Stadium. Today, it is the market leader in multiple retail formats in Myanmar and an icon in the country's retail industry.We seek to serve more of Myanmar's population through outlet expansions and the introduction of new retail concepts. While increasing our footprint, we take into account the impact our actions have on our employees, customers, society, and the environment.