• Develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the compliance activities of the company• Create compliance policies and procedures• Ensure that each department of the company follows all applicable laws and regulations to prevent violations of legal guidelines and internal policies• Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.• Identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues• Do analysis of new or revised laws and regulations and research on compliance issues• Be responsible for compliance audits and examinations• Do dissemination by compliance training for staffs, agents and business partners, etc.• Assist and prepare reports for local senior management, Board, Board Committees, and the company’s global and regional headquarters / Manage junior staff• Advise all the legal matters of the company• Provide legal advices as requested• Provide draft, review, and modify to all relevant contracts, insurance policy documents and correspondence with regulators• Manage the company’s litigations, arbitration, and other dispute resolutions proceedings• Manage and apply for all relevant licenses, permits, or approvals from government authorities• Represent and defend the company’s interest to the government authorities• Assign work to external legal counsels and monitor their performance• Identify and assist in managing or limiting legal risks arising out of the company’s business activities• Government relation• Establish necessary policies and procedure, etc..
• Bachelor’s degree in law or equivalent experience• Minimum have 7 years as legal & compliance manager experience in a life-insurance company / other-insurance company / bank or micro-finance company
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques