• Effectively perform functional accountabilities below• Propose and gain approval on Legal policies, standards and guidelines• Propose and gain approval on Legal strategy and plan, as well as set targets and goals for current operations• Manage the implementation of legal services to internal functions, which includes reviewing of legal agreements and documents (e.g. purchasingcontracts), bringing, defending and pursuing lawsuits and ensuring that contractual arrangements will not be enforced against them in any adverseway• Manage the provide legal advice and recommendations to management team and internal functions• Develop action plan to provide guideline and instruction for team• Supervise, monitor and control utilization of CAPEX and OPEX to ensure optimal corporate benefit and alignment with budget plan• Identify required skills and competency, as well as provide coaching and motivate team members for career growth and development• Envision future business, forecast and plan for expansion or changes that may effect the company• Manage, monitor, and evaluate performance of subordinates to ensure achievement of department goal and target• Ensure operational compliance with the company’s policies and regulatory requirements• Engage in regular meetings/ updates with team members, collect feedback, encourage and promote team spirit• Collaborate and support on other initiatives upon request• Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
• A Bachelor holder in Law & Business Law• Minimum 7-years relevant experience • Details Oriented • Advanced English communication • Able to work under pressure
Reward for over performance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.